These are the most mouthwatering and delicious lamb chops you will ever make! If you are a lamb lover like me these delectable meat lollipops are sure to please the crowd at any backyard BBQ.
With summer rolling around the corner and the weather getting hot…it’s time to burst out the grill and make some summertime goodies! These grilled honey lamb chops really take no effort to make with only a few ingredients and are packed full of flavor. The combination of garlic and herbs as well as the sweet and tangy honey Dijon glaze really makes this so incredibly yummy!
I made these over the weekend and my husband and I literally devoured everything! This dish is a little Mediterranean inspired by one of our favorite local eateries in San Diego serving up grilled lamb chops. I zinged it up with a little honey and Dijon to give the lamb an extra boost of flavor and the great thing is that my glaze is made by using up all the great marinade juices so no waste! I like to buy the Australian frenched rack of lamb you can find at Costco as they have a really good ratio of fat to meat and the cost is very reasonable.
Oh man writing this post is really making me drool! Next time you consider having lamb on the menu be sure to give this recipe a try!
Grilled Honey Lamb Chops
Prep time: 30 min Cook time: 10 min Total time: 40 min Servings: 4
- 1 rack of lamb
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Cut the rack of lamb into individual chops and place in a large bowl.
- Marinade lamb chops with garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, thyme, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper at room temperature for at least 30 min.
- Heat the grill to medium high heat and cook lamb chops about 5 min each side for medium or 3-4 min a side for medium rare.
- When lamb chops are nearly cooked, mix honey and Dijon mustard into the leftover marinade and brush over the lambs chops. Cook for another 1-2 min on the grill to seal the glaze.
- Immediately serve lambs chops while still hot with some nice grilled pita bread and salad. Enjoy!