The easiest and tastiest biscotti cookies with a secret ingredient…cereal!
Cranberry Almond Crunch Biscotti
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 h
Total time: 1 h 10 min
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Post Cereal Cranberry Almond Crunch
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix the softened butter, vanilla, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs in one at a time and mix well.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture into the wet ingredients stirring well each time to incorporate. The dough should be sticky and thick.
- Add in the cereal and white chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour out the dough onto a surface and divide into two equal portions. Roll each portion into 14 inch by 2 inch logs.
- Place the logs onto a baking tray about 3 inches apart and bake for 25-30 min until slightly golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and cool 10 min before slicing diagonally 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Place the sliced cookies onto the baking tray and bake for another 15-18 min until slightly golden brown.
- Cool the cookies on a wire rack. You can store the cookies in an air tight container for 3-4 days (although they never last this long in my house). Enjoy!